Current methods for measuring concentration of 1 to 3% NaOH Caustic and HNO3 Nitric Acid solutions especially at elevated temperatures typically 60 to 80 degC , lead to 10% more chemical being utilised than is required to clean the process .
With the correct selection of Temperature Compensation , we will save you 10% of your chemical use and we will be delighted to call and show you how.
Our Yokogawa Sc450 and Flexa Series of process Conductivity/Concentration meters have the most advanced built in temperature compensation curves available for your CIP activities.
- Unique touch screen operation and easy operation and calibration screens
- Enhanced diagnostics, process trending graphics and on-screen logbook for data storage
- Two mA-outputs and four SPDT relay contacts with display indicators
- Hart® Communications
- FM Class 1, Div.2, Group ABCD, T6 for Ta-20 to 55°C
- IP66/NEMA4X 1/2 DIN enclosure for Field Mounting and Panel Mounting
- Advanced Process Temperature Compensation
- Cell fouling monitoring
For more information on Yokogawa and the Food and Beverages Industries
Check out our new website