Rapid, At-Line Analysis of Moisture, Fat/Oil,
Protein and Degree of Bake
- Enhance Product Quality and Consistency – through more representative process sampling
- Intuitive, Easy to Use – requires no special operator skills
- Test More in Less Time and Save – provides analysis results in just 5 seconds, delivering substantial savings through cost reduction from routine sampling
- Designed for Food Processing – hygienic design using food-safe materials, pass code protected user log-in access, rugged and robust enough to be used in a production area
- Environmentally Robust – measurements unaffected by product and ambient changes such as temperature, relative humidity and factory lighting
- Versatile – available in single- or multi-component measurement configurations
Using multi-wavelength NIR reflection, the InfraLab does not require contact with the product sample. The sample dish is placed on the turntable; the InfraLab automatically recognizes that it has been placed there and begins the analysis.
The InfraLab has its own substantial onboard data storage capacity (up to 100,000 sample files), but data can also be downloaded periodically to a USB memory stick (encrypted) or directly to a PC for analysis in a spreadsheet or other software. Alternatively, it connects via Ethernet to a PC where the data is stored and displayed and can also be integrated into a LIMS network.
At the Process Line
The InfraLab is designed to be calibrated to your laboratory method such as Gravimetric Oven or Karl Fischer for Moisture, Soxhlet for Fat and Kjeldahl for Protein. This means that you can enjoy laboratory accuracy without the costs, the chemicals or the time associated with lab methods. In short, InfraLab Series 9 offers a number of key benefits:
- Improvements to product quality and consistency by allowing more representative process sampling
- Significant time and costs savings for routine QC analysis
- Requires no special skills for routine use
what's important to you?
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!