When your operation can't afford anything less than confidence in every pressure calibration
The 4322 Automated Pressure Calibration System enables almost any user to calibrate almost any type of pressure gauge, transducer, transmitter or switch. It provides high-end, laboratory-grade performance across a very wide range, on the bench or in situ.
- Controls and measures pressure from vacuum to 10,000 psi (70 MPa), with nominal accuracy of ± 0.1% of reading for wide workload coverage
- Lightweight, compact, rugged and transportable for in-situ calibration
- Integrated contamination prevention system enables direct calibration of pneumatic and hydraulic gauges without cleaning
- Onboard pump allows automated calibration from vacuum to 300 psi (2 MPa) without an external source of pressure or vacuum
- Intuitive user interface and hardware designed for efficient, safe, error-free calibration, even with limited training