Industry, commerce, health care services, banks and other service providers are extremely dependent upon electrical and electronic systems.
These systems influence mains quality themselves in many ways, but they react extremely sensitively to any disturbance as well.
It is thus the entrepreneurial responsibility of all modern business operations to keep their own electrical systems under control - 24 hours a day under any possible conditions. Action should be taken as soon as the first signs of poor mains quality appear such as overheated transformers and cables, excessive current in neutral conductors without any explicable cause, tripped protective devices, flickering lights, computer failures and data network problems, interference in telephone lines or inexplicably increased energy costs.
Causes can be pinpointed and the elimination of faults can be implemented through the use of suitable measuring equipment.
We offer you an overview of the different important aspects of Power Quality and possible solutions:
An example of what a PQ-instrument is capable of showing you can be found below with the live PQ-device:
CLICK HERE or IMAGE BELOW.
Demonstration of live instantaneous values from Camille Bauer’s power quality monitoring devices on their factory floor. You can scroll through live pages or historic events for Harmonics, alarms, lags etc and look at historic averages, consumption PQ
Camille Bauer Metrawatt AG complements its transmitter portfolio with the multifunctional power and monitoring measuring device SIRAX BM1250 and completes their range of services downwards. With its price performance ratio it positions the SIRAX BM1250 itself below the SINEAX AM1000 or the APLUS, which enables us to offer our customers the right measuring device at all times.
The SIRAX BM1250 is suitable for fixed installation and measurement of the most accurate electrical parameter in low-voltage installations. The measurement is designed for 1 or 3-phase networks with 2, 3 or 4 wire and is used to safely monitor the electrical distribution. The measured values are displayed on the generous LCD display. The device has two optional outputs which can be configured as pulse output for energy measurement, limit value output, timer function or relay output. An RS485 interface with Modbus/RTU is also available. Optionally, the device can also be ordered with a integrated data logger.
SIRAX BM1250 FEATURES
User-friendly and save
● The device can be operated very easily via 3 buttons
● With its large, backlit LCD display, the measured data is very easy to read
● Easy, flexible and quick installation thanks to Easy Clip or mounting brackets
● Password protects against unauthorized modification of configuration
● No password given from factory default side
Multifunctional and communicative
● Variety of functions for measuring voltage, current, power, energy and quality
● Various relay functions integrated
● Built-in 8 MB Flash Datalogger (event logging, time logging, load profile logger)
● On-site configuration (configuration via buttons, USB interface or RS485 Modbus/RTU possible)
● Easy integration into higher-level systems through open communication via Modbus/RTU
● Can be integrated as a standard object in the SMARTCOLLECT software
For further product information go to:
Irish Power & Process supply a comprehensive range of field instrumentation, analytical and calibration products for measurement and control within the process industry sectors.