PLEASE GO TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & SUBSCRIBE
IPP will be creating new video content including Product Presentations and Technical Support videos on a wide range of Process Instrumentation, Data Acquisition and Calibration Products on Youtube.
PLEASE GO TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & SUBSCRIBE
It was great to have so many of our important Pharma & Medical Device customers joining us on our first live web presentation of our new Mirrhia EMS software! Plenty of interaction and questions throughout.
If anyone is interested in learning more about Mirrhia or taking part in our next presentation, please contact: Alan Murphy email@example.com or 086 7921103
Check out the Mirrhia EMS Software system video
Alan and Niamh are ready to talk about IPPs Independent Monitoring solutions for your Autoclaves & Washer Disinfectors using the Yokogawa FX1000 Chart Recorder and Advanced SQL Software.
For more information
Do you have small sanitary probes with large heavy transmitters or connection heads?
Are your probes being damaged when the clamp is opened?
TALK TO US ABOUT
BURN'S QUICK DISCONNECT?
For more information check out link below:
Camille Bauer Metrawatt AG complements its transmitter portfolio with the multifunctional power and monitoring measuring device SIRAX BM1250 and completes their range of services downwards. With its price performance ratio it positions the SIRAX BM1250 itself below the SINEAX AM1000 or the APLUS, which enables us to offer our customers the right measuring device at all times.
The SIRAX BM1250 is suitable for fixed installation and measurement of the most accurate electrical parameter in low-voltage installations. The measurement is designed for 1 or 3-phase networks with 2, 3 or 4 wire and is used to safely monitor the electrical distribution. The measured values are displayed on the generous LCD display. The device has two optional outputs which can be configured as pulse output for energy measurement, limit value output, timer function or relay output. An RS485 interface with Modbus/RTU is also available. Optionally, the device can also be ordered with a integrated data logger.
SIRAX BM1250 FEATURES
User-friendly and save
● The device can be operated very easily via 3 buttons
● With its large, backlit LCD display, the measured data is very easy to read
● Easy, flexible and quick installation thanks to Easy Clip or mounting brackets
● Password protects against unauthorized modification of configuration
● No password given from factory default side
Multifunctional and communicative
● Variety of functions for measuring voltage, current, power, energy and quality
● Various relay functions integrated
● Built-in 8 MB Flash Datalogger (event logging, time logging, load profile logger)
● On-site configuration (configuration via buttons, USB interface or RS485 Modbus/RTU possible)
● Easy integration into higher-level systems through open communication via Modbus/RTU
● Can be integrated as a standard object in the SMARTCOLLECT software
For further product information go to:
Technical Sales - Business Development
We are looking for a Junior Business Developer with an emphasis on sales, technical sales and product management.
This is a demanding role which is suited to a highly motivated and ambitious person who may have a technical background in Instrumentation or an interest in pursuing a career in technical sales. A technical background would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided from some of the best suppliers within our area of operation.
The successful candidate will be based out of our office in Stoneyford and the role does involve significant national travel to visit our customers.
• Maintaining the very highest professional standards within an ISO 9001 quality sales organisation
• Building genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
• Meeting sales targets and exceeding our clients expectations
• Identifying opportunities
• Working closely with the management and sales team to win business profitably and effectively
Requirements - not all essential but ambition is!
• Preferred but not essential 2+ years experience working in a Sales/Business Development role
• A full and clean driving licence
• Relevant Third Level Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/appropriate qualification, Leaving Certificate is a minimum requirement
• Highly focused and internally driven to succeed in this demanding role
• Emotionally intelligent and mature
• Top class communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
• High degree of computer literacy (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Attention to detail
• Capacity to work independently and proactively
• Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
• Technical acumen would be a distinct advantage
Want to work in a unique environment that will nuture your professional development?
Then forward your CV with a cover letter to
Irish Power & Process has recently been successfully assessed for the NEW ISO 9001:2015 and is in compliance with the provisions of this standard. Certification is focused on meeting superior levels of customer expectations and delivering customer satisfaction and we strive to achieve this.
Calibrate tri-clamp sensors with 4x more calibration throughput and 2x the accuracy.
This video demonstrates how to calibrate four tri-clamp or sanitary sensors at once, quadrupling throughput with twice the accuracy of other solutions with the new
Fluke 6109A/7109A calibration baths.
The perfect fit for Facilities Monitoring in BioPharma and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. Building Management Systems, Laboratory Testing, Incubators and Fridge/Freezer Monitoring.
One of the most critical processes in drug manufacture and storage and within laboratory testing facilities is the temperature controlled storage of sterile products in industrial grade incubators, fridges and freezers.
Irish Power and Process Ltd have combined with Burns Engineering to provide a high accuracy wall mountable Independent Temperature Assembly, designed aesthetically for use in Cleanroom or Laboratory grade areas. A high accuracy full immersion RTD wired to a Temperature transmitter with HART connectivity enclosed in a polished Stainless enclosure with IP67 rating.
For more information on the A02 Wall Mount Temperature Sensor
The 2271A Industrial Pressure Calibrator enables you to calibrate a wide range of pressure transmitters, gauges and sensors with a single instrument. Thanks to its modular design, it can be configured to meet different needs and budgets, and expanded to cover a broad workload.
Offer valid until March 31st, 2018
Learn more about 2271A Pressure Calibrator
Irish Power & Process supply a comprehensive range of field instrumentation, analytical and calibration products for measurement and control within the process industry sectors.