IPP would like to thank you for your continued trust in our company during these challenging times. Wishing you a happy and healthy Christmas and looking forward to working together in 2021. #thankyou #happychristmas
IPP will be creating new video content including Product Presentations and Technical Support videos on a wide range of Process Instrumentation, Data Acquisition and Calibration Products on Youtube.
PLEASE GO TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & SUBSCRIBE
Join Bill Bergquist, Principal Application Engineer at Burns Engineering on December 18th for a Complimentary RTDology Session on Temperature Measurement Basics.
The perfect refresher for the Engineer and an excellent overview for the Non-Engineer! Bill will be highlighting the key concepts and calculations that describe the basics of temperature measurement, both in theory and practice.
How to Set-up a Thermocouple Calibration System
Wednesday, July 10th
15:00 London Time
16:00 W-European Time
17:00 Saudi Arabia Time
How to Create a Temperature Measurement
Wednesday, July 31st
16:00 W-European Time
17:00 Saudi Arabia Time
Evaluate a full range of standards, calibrators and software from the leader in Calibration Instrumentation
Search for the products you need on the job, quickly and easily:
This 54 page catalogue gives an overview of more than 200 different products. It's one of the easiest ways to quickly evaluate a wide range of products.
Place your Fluke order on any of the Fluke product range below before December 14th, 2018 and receive 10% Discount
FLUKE TEMPERATURE CALIBRATION
FLUKE PRESSURE CALIBRATION
FLUKE FLOW CALIBRATION
Technical Sales - Business Development
We are looking for a Junior Business Developer with an emphasis on sales, technical sales and product management.
This is a demanding role which is suited to a highly motivated and ambitious person who may have a technical background in Instrumentation or an interest in pursuing a career in technical sales. A technical background would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided from some of the best suppliers within our area of operation.
The successful candidate will be based out of our office in Stoneyford and the role does involve significant national travel to visit our customers.
• Maintaining the very highest professional standards within an ISO 9001 quality sales organisation
• Building genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
• Meeting sales targets and exceeding our clients expectations
• Identifying opportunities
• Working closely with the management and sales team to win business profitably and effectively
Requirements - not all essential but ambition is!
• Preferred but not essential 2+ years experience working in a Sales/Business Development role
• A full and clean driving licence
• Relevant Third Level Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/appropriate qualification, Leaving Certificate is a minimum requirement
• Highly focused and internally driven to succeed in this demanding role
• Emotionally intelligent and mature
• Top class communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
• High degree of computer literacy (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Attention to detail
• Capacity to work independently and proactively
• Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
• Technical acumen would be a distinct advantage
Want to work in a unique environment that will nuture your professional development?
Then forward your CV with a cover letter to
Hurry, offers are only valid for another 30 days,
until May 31st, 2018
Join in celebrating Flukes 70th anniversary. There's still time to take advantage of these special anniversary offers. They are offering the following promotions:
Check out all the Fluke Calibration anniversary promotions:
70 days to get more value for your money!
Join Fluke in celebrating their 70th anniversary. They are offering the following special promotions:
But hurry. Offers are valid until May 31st, 2018
View all promotions here:
Wednesday, February 28
How to do a System Calibration for an RTD and Readout
Wednesday, March 14
How to Create an Infrared Thermometer Uncertainty Budget
Wednesday, March 21
Part 2 - Intermediate Pressure Calibration
Wednesday, March 28
Understanding Uncertainties Associated with Dry-block Calibrators
Irish Power & Process supply a comprehensive range of field instrumentation, analytical and calibration products for measurement and control within the process industry sectors.