We are looking for a Junior Business Developer with an emphasis on sales, technical sales and product management.
This is a demanding role which is suited to a highly motivated and ambitious person who may have a technical background in Instrumentation or an interest in pursuing a career in technical sales. A technical background would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided from some of the best suppliers within our area of operation.
The successful candidate will be based out of our office in Stoneyford and the role does involve significant national travel to visit our customers.
• Maintaining the very highest professional standards within an ISO 9001 quality sales organisation
• Building genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
• Meeting sales targets and exceeding our clients expectations
• Identifying opportunities
• Working closely with the management and sales team to win business profitably and effectively
Requirements - not all essential but ambition is!
• Preferred but not essential 2+ years experience working in a Sales/Business Development role
• A full and clean driving licence
• Relevant Third Level Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/appropriate qualification, Leaving Certificate is a minimum requirement
• Highly focused and internally driven to succeed in this demanding role
• Emotionally intelligent and mature
• Top class communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
• High degree of computer literacy (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Attention to detail
• Capacity to work independently and proactively
• Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
• Technical acumen would be a distinct advantage
Want to work in a unique environment that will nuture your professional development?
Then forward your CV with a cover letter to