IPP would like to thank you for your continued trust in our company during these challenging times. Wishing you a happy and healthy Christmas and looking forward to working together in 2021. #thankyou #happychristmas
Camille Bauer Metrawatt AG complements its transmitter portfolio with the multifunctional power and monitoring measuring device SIRAX BM1250 and completes their range of services downwards. With its price performance ratio it positions the SIRAX BM1250 itself below the SINEAX AM1000 or the APLUS, which enables us to offer our customers the right measuring device at all times.
The SIRAX BM1250 is suitable for fixed installation and measurement of the most accurate electrical parameter in low-voltage installations. The measurement is designed for 1 or 3-phase networks with 2, 3 or 4 wire and is used to safely monitor the electrical distribution. The measured values are displayed on the generous LCD display. The device has two optional outputs which can be configured as pulse output for energy measurement, limit value output, timer function or relay output. An RS485 interface with Modbus/RTU is also available. Optionally, the device can also be ordered with a integrated data logger.
SIRAX BM1250 FEATURES
User-friendly and save
● The device can be operated very easily via 3 buttons
● With its large, backlit LCD display, the measured data is very easy to read
● Easy, flexible and quick installation thanks to Easy Clip or mounting brackets
● Password protects against unauthorized modification of configuration
● No password given from factory default side
Multifunctional and communicative
● Variety of functions for measuring voltage, current, power, energy and quality
● Various relay functions integrated
● Built-in 8 MB Flash Datalogger (event logging, time logging, load profile logger)
● On-site configuration (configuration via buttons, USB interface or RS485 Modbus/RTU possible)
● Easy integration into higher-level systems through open communication via Modbus/RTU
● Can be integrated as a standard object in the SMARTCOLLECT software
For further product information go to:
Irish Power & Process supply a comprehensive range of field instrumentation, analytical and calibration products for measurement and control within the process industry sectors.