See below for more information:
Yokogawa manufacture a range of Sanitary Process Instrumentation to meet the requirements of the most demanding applications. From our 21cfr compliant Data Recorders to analytical measurements.
See below for more information:
The new Fluke Process Calibration Tools Catalogue 2019 is now available to download or order a hard copy here https://eu.flukecal.com/catalogs , showcasing the full range of portable calibration tools from Fluke Calibration.
Calibration tools for very cold thermal mapping. This is our demo Fluke Metrology Drywell, 9190A working at Minus 100 degC in an ambient office and look how these Thermocouples are responding on our Data Logger! 1586A Superdaq - good name when you see a 0.002 degC agreement between the calibrated sensors. If you are doing cold room, freezer, stability room thermal mapping then this is a great solution.
Place your Fluke order on any of the Fluke product range below before December 14th, 2018 and receive 10% Discount
FLUKE TEMPERATURE CALIBRATION
FLUKE PRESSURE CALIBRATION
FLUKE FLOW CALIBRATION
Technical Sales - Business Development
We are looking for a Junior Business Developer with an emphasis on sales, technical sales and product management.
This is a demanding role which is suited to a highly motivated and ambitious person who may have a technical background in Instrumentation or an interest in pursuing a career in technical sales. A technical background would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided from some of the best suppliers within our area of operation.
The successful candidate will be based out of our office in Stoneyford and the role does involve significant national travel to visit our customers.
• Maintaining the very highest professional standards within an ISO 9001 quality sales organisation
• Building genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
• Meeting sales targets and exceeding our clients expectations
• Identifying opportunities
• Working closely with the management and sales team to win business profitably and effectively
Requirements - not all essential but ambition is!
• Preferred but not essential 2+ years experience working in a Sales/Business Development role
• A full and clean driving licence
• Relevant Third Level Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/appropriate qualification, Leaving Certificate is a minimum requirement
• Highly focused and internally driven to succeed in this demanding role
• Emotionally intelligent and mature
• Top class communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
• High degree of computer literacy (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Attention to detail
• Capacity to work independently and proactively
• Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
• Technical acumen would be a distinct advantage
Want to work in a unique environment that will nuture your professional development?
Then forward your CV with a cover letter to
Fluke Calibration web seminars are a convenient way to boost your knowledge. New webinars are added monthly. To view the current schedule go to Live Web Seminars.
Tips for Maintaining Temperature Calibration Equipment
Wednesday November 28th
15:00 London Time
16:00 W-European Time
18:00 Saudi Arabia Time
PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICAL TIPS ABOUT ELECTRICAL, FLOW,
PRESSURE, FR AND TEMPERATURE CALIBRATION
ISPE IRELAND SEMINAR
On Thursday, October 18th 2018
Thomond Park, Limerick
Where we will be exhibiting the
Yokogawa SmartDac+ Paperless Recorder
& Dream Reports Software Report Generation
Why not drop in and speak to Alan.
He would be happy to discuss your application and can be contacted on
086 7921103 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tired of keeping paper records?
Worried about your old data loggers failing?
UPGRADE NOW TO. . . . . . . . . . .
Join Burns on September 19th for a complimentary RTDology session,
"A Case for Periodic Calibration and Verification"
Confident temperature measurement includes regular performance verification of your RTDs. Bill Bergquist, Senior Application Engineer at Burns, will provide the facts and key insights about RTD periodic calibration and verification in this one hour session. This is "need to know" information to ensure you get the temperature measurement you require.
Bill will cover a variety of topics building a case for calibration and verification including:
A Case for Periodic Calibration and Verification
September 19th, 2018 I 12:00 - 1:00PM Central Time
Irish Power & Process supply a comprehensive range of field instrumentation, analytical and calibration products for measurement and control within the process industry sectors.