"The GM Data Acquisition System...?"
It's a next-generation data logger that is compatible with the same I/O modules used in the existing GX/GP series SMARTDAC+ paperless recorders. Yokogawa proprietary block architecture (patent pending) retains front panel installation and removal for ease of maintenance, and enables adding and removing individual modules or groups of modules all without a base plate. With Bluetooth support, users can edit settings and monitor data wirelessly from a tablet or smartphone.
- Up to 420 ch (analog input) / 100 msec acquisition
- Records data on up to 1.2 GB internal memory + up to 32 GB SD (SDHC) memory cards
- For the desktop, DIN rails, or wall-mounting (with screws)
- Operates in -20 to 60°C (some exceptions)
- Includes Ethernet, USB, RS-422/485 (optional), and Bluetooth (optional)
- Enables real time monitoring and settings from a web browser
- Supports 7 display languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Russian, Chinese, and Korean.
- A variety of powerful communication functions including FTP data transfer, email alarm notification, and SSL-based security
- Comes with Modbus and EtherNet/IP (optional) industrial communication protocols
- Acquires measured values from WT series power meters by Yokogawa Meters & Instruments Corporation via Ethernet (optional)
- Includes DARWIN compatible communication protocols that provide advantages including easy connection to CENTUM and ASTMAC/VDS.
- Report template function (optional)