CHECK OUT OUR DEDICATED INSACAL WEBSITE
With an INSACAL master meter you get a very flexible calibration tool. You can calibrate by closed loop procedures or in an open beaker. This allows you to choose whether your cell is calibrated on-site, in-situ or not.
For Pharmaceutical and Medical purposes the quality of water, as an excipient has been defined by the European Pharmacoepia (EP) as well as the United States Pharmacoepia (USP). In order to ship/sell your product in Europe or the United States of America, you must be able to prove that these requirements are met.
- For Purified Water and Water for Injection (WFI) the USP defines the following requirements:
- Meter reports uncompensated Conductivity or uncompensated Resistivity.
- The display resolution is 0.1 µS/cm or better.
- The meter reads accurate 1 µS/cm when a 0.1% precision resistor replaces the sensor (to calibrate/verify the meter).
- The sensor cell constant is calibrated/verified to ±2%
- Temperature accurate to 2°C (effective USP 28)
- The Insacal is accurate to 0.37% of reading for cell constant determination with a test accuracy ratio of better than 4:1 (accuracy ranges from 0.25% to 1% depending on user measurement range and calibration option)
- Accredited by Danak with Traceability to DFM Standard Reference Materials SRM
- Compensated and Uncompensated Raw Values and Temperature readings are all simultaneously displayed to ensure accuracy
- Lightweight and portable for use in the Laboratory or in the Field
- Robust and made from suitable materials to ensure long term stability and accuracy