- For Purified Water and Water for Injection (WFI) the USP defines the following requirements:
- Meter reports uncompensated Conductivity or uncompensated Resistivity.
- The display resolution is 0.1 µS/cm or better.
- The meter reads accurate 1 µS/cm when a 0.1% precision resistor replaces the sensor (to calibrate/verify the meter).
- The sensor cell constant is calibrated/verified to ±2%
- Temperature accurate to 2°C (effective USP 28)
- The Insacal is accurate to 0.37% of reading for cell constant determination with a test accuracy ratio of better than 4:1 (accuracy ranges from 0.25% to 1% depending on user measurement range and calibration option)
- Accredited by Danak with Traceability to DFM Standard Reference Materials SRM
- Compensated and Uncompensated Raw Values and Temperature readings are all simultaneously displayed to ensure accuracy
- Lightweight and portable for use in the Laboratory or in the Field
- Robust and made from suitable materials to ensure long term stability and accuracy